A Phase 2, Randomized, Active Comparator-Controlled, Multicenter, Double-Blind Clinical Trial to Study the Safety and Efficacy of Ceftolozane/Tazobactam (MK-7625A) Versus Meropenem in Pediatric Subjects With Complicated Urinary Tract Infection, Including Pyelonephritis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Ceftolozane/tazobactam (Primary) ; Meropenem
- Indications Pyelonephritis; Urinary tract infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms MK-7625A-034
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 05 Mar 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 28 Jan 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 31 Jan 2018 to 8 Mar 2018.
- 18 Oct 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 18 Jan 2018 to 31 Jan 2018.