Efficacy and Safety Evaluation of IBI308 in Patients With Relapsed/Refractory Extranodal NK/T Cell Lymphoma, Nasal Type: a Multicenter, Single Arm, Phase 2 Study (ORIENT-4)
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Sintilimab (Primary)
- Indications Extranodal NK-T-cell lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ORIENT-4
- Sponsors Innovent Biologics
- 04 Jun 2019 Results (The data cutoff was February 2, 2019 ) presented in an Innovent Biologics Media Release.
- 04 Jun 2019 Results (data cutoff; 2 Feb 2019) assessing Sintilimab for replapsed/refractory extranodal NK/T-cell lymphoma published in conjunction with 55th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (2019).
- 15 May 2019 According to a Eli Lilly media release, data from this trial will be presented at the upcoming 55th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) in Chicago, May 31-June 4, 2019.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History