AMPOWER A Single-arm, Phase III, Open Label, Multi-center, Study in Women Aged 18-35 Years of the Contraceptive Efficacy and Safety of AMPHORA® Contraceptive Vaginal Gel
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Citric acid/lactic acid/potassium bitartrate (Primary)
- Indications Pregnancy
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AMPOWER
- Sponsors Evofem Biosciences
- 17 Dec 2018 According to an Evofem Biosciences media release, company will host a conference call to discuss the top-line data from this trial on December 17, 2018 at 8:30 a.m. EST.
- 17 Dec 2018 According to an Evofem Biosciences media release, data from this trial, including an exploratory secondary endpoint of sexual satisfaction, will be submitted for presentation at upcoming scientific conferences and for publication in peer-reviewed journals following further analyses.
- 17 Dec 2018 According to an Evofem Biosciences, primary endpoint ( Contraceptive efficacy ) has been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History