Phase 1b investigator initiated trial of combination therapy of Metformin and Nivolumab in participants with advanced or recurrent solid cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Metformin (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer; Pancreatic cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 05 Jun 2018 According to trial design presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology, this study will enroll 9-18 patients in part 1 and 30 patient in part 2. enrollment is expected to be completed by 2019.
- 05 Jun 2018 Trial design presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 30 Aug 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.