A Phase 1b Dose-escalation and Dose-expansion Study of Enfortumab Vedotin (ASG-22CE) in Combination With Immune Checkpoint Inhibitor (CPI) Therapy for Treatment of Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Urothelial Cancer .
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Enfortumab vedotin (Primary) ; Atezolizumab; Pembrolizumab
- Indications Urogenital cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma Global Development
- 20 Mar 2018 Trial design presented at the 33rd Congress of the European Association of Urology
- 16 Feb 2018 Trial design presented at the 2018 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium.
- 06 Feb 2018 According to a Seattle Genetics media release, data will be presented at the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2018 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium (ASCO GU)