A Dose-escalation and Dose-expansion Study of Enfortumab Vedotin (ASG-22CE) in Combination With Pembrolizumab and/or Chemotherapy for Treatment of Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Urothelial Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Enfortumab vedotin (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cisplatin; Gemcitabine; Pembrolizumab
- Indications Urogenital cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms EV103
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma Global Development
- 16 Nov 2018 Single group assignment has changed to sequential. Number of treatment arms and planned patient number has increased.
- 16 Nov 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 85 to 159.
- 16 Nov 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2020 to 1 Sep 2024.