A Phase 2a, Randomized, Double-blind, Vehicle-controlled Study, To Characterize The Mechanism Of Action Of Crisaborole Ointment 2%, By Evaluation Of Efficacy And Changes In Skin Biomarkers, In Adult Subjects With Mild To Moderate Atopic Dermatitis, With A 4 Week Open-label Extension
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Crisaborole (Primary)
- Indications Atopic dermatitis
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 18 Jun 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 12 Apr 2018 Planned End Date changed from 12 May 2018 to 7 May 2018.