A Single-Center, Double-Masked, Randomized, Vehicle-Controlled, Phase 2, Dose Ranging Evaluation of the Effectiveness of Bilastine Ophthalmic Solution (0.2%, 0.4%, and 0.6%) Compared to Vehicle for the Treatment of Allergic Conjunctivitis in the Conjunctival Allergen Challenge (Ora-CAC®) Model
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bilastine (Primary)
- Indications Allergic conjunctivitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors FAES Farma
- 01 Nov 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 26 Sep 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 02 Aug 2017 New trial record