A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled study of nivolumab and rucaparib Combination Switch Maintenance Following Front-Line Platinum-based Chemotherapy in Ovarian Cancer Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Nivolumab (Primary) ; Rucaparib (Primary)
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ATHENA
- Sponsors Clovis Oncology
- 26 Feb 2018 According to a Clovis Oncology media release, this trial is a part of a broad clinical collaboration with Bristol-Myers Squibb and is expected to begin in the first half of 2018.
- 01 Nov 2017 According to a Clovis Oncology media release, this trial is expected to begin in early 2018.
- 02 Aug 2017 According to a Clovis Oncology media release, apart from the U.S., Europe the trial could possibly conducted in additional countries.