A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Phase 3 Study in Ovarian Cancer Patients Evaluating Rucaparib and Nivolumab as Maintenance Treatment Following Response to Front-Line Platinum-Based Chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Nivolumab (Primary) ; Rucaparib (Primary)
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ATHENA
- Sponsors Clovis Oncology
- 08 Aug 2018 According to a Clovis Oncology media release, Brad Monk, M.D., FACS, FACOG, Arizona Oncology (US Oncology Network), Professor, Gynecologic Oncology at University of Arizona and Creighton University, Medical Director of US Oncology Research Gynecology program in Phoenix, Arizona is the Lead Investigator of this trial.
- 08 Aug 2018 According to a Clovis Oncology media release, the first patient has been enrolled in this trial.
- 26 Jun 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.