A phase III study to evaluate first-line maintenance treatment with Rubraca + Opdivo, Rubraca, Opdivo and chemotherapy in patients with stage IV or recurrent locally advanced inoperable TNBC associated with a homologous recombination deficiency (HRD)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Nivolumab (Primary) ; Rucaparib (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 26 Feb 2018 According to a Clovis Oncology media release, this study is sponsored by Bristol-Myers Squibb and is expected to begin in the first half of 2018.
- 01 Nov 2017 According to a Clovis Oncology media release, this trial is expected to begin in early 2018.
- 02 Aug 2017 According to a Clovis Oncology media release, apart from the U.S., Europe the trial could possibly conducted in additional countries.