A Two Part Study to Assess i) the Relative Bioavailability and Food Effect of a Novel Tablet Formulation of Boosted-GSK2838232 Compared to Capsule and ii) the Safety and Pharmacokinetics of Repeated Once-Daily Doses of Non-boosted GSK2838232
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 2838232 (Primary) ; GSK 2838232; Ritonavir
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 04 Dec 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 17 Aug 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.