A Phase I, single centre, randomised, double blind, placebo-controlled, single ascending dose (SAD) study to evaluate the safety and tolerability of allogeneic adipose-derived mesenchymal stem cells (MAG200) administered by intra-articular injection to patients with symptomatic osteoarthritis of the knee.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs MAG 200 (Primary)
- Indications Osteoarthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Magellan Biologicals
- 08 Aug 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 02 Aug 2017 New trial record