A Double-Masked, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Study of Trabecular Outflow Facility Following Treatment With Netarsudil Ophthalmic Solution 0.02% (AR-13324) in Subjects With Elevated Intraocular Pressure
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Netarsudil (Primary)
- Indications Ocular hypertension; Open-angle glaucoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Aerie Pharmaceuticals
- 15 Aug 2018 Topline results published in an Aerie Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 15 Aug 2018 According to an Aerie Pharmaceuticals media release, a complete analysis of the study data will be presented at a future scientific congress.
- 15 Aug 2018 Primary endpoint has been met. (Mean change from baseline in the mean diurnal trabecular outflow facility), according to an Aerie Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History