A Double-Masked, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Study of Trabecular Outflow Facility Following Treatment With Netarsudil Ophthalmic Solution 0.02% (AR-13324) in Subjects With Elevated Intraocular Pressure
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Jun 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Netarsudil (Primary)
- Indications Ocular hypertension; Open-angle glaucoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Aerie Pharmaceuticals
- 15 Aug 2018 Topline results published in an Aerie Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 15 Aug 2018 According to an Aerie Pharmaceuticals media release, a complete analysis of the study data will be presented at a future scientific congress.
- 15 Aug 2018 Primary endpoint has been met. (Mean change from baseline in the mean diurnal trabecular outflow facility), according to an Aerie Pharmaceuticals media release.