Phase III: UbLiTuximab In Multiple Sclerosis Treatment Effects (ULTIMATE II STUDY)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ublituximab (Primary) ; Teriflunomide
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ULTIMATE II
- Sponsors TG Therapeutics Inc
- 07 Aug 2018 According to a TG Therapeutics media release, though targeted enrollment has been achieved, in order to provide an opportunity for patients already identified to participate, enrollment is expected to continue until mid-September.
- 07 Aug 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as reported in aTG Therapeutics media release
- 02 Feb 2018 According to a TG Therapeutics media release, trial is currently enrolling and complete enrollment is expected in the first quarter of 2019.