Combination of Targeted Therapy (Encorafenib and Binimetinib) Followed by Combination of Immunotherapy (Ipilimumab and Nivolumab) vs Immediate Combination of Immunotherapy in Patients With Unresectable or Metastatic Melanoma With BRAF V600 Mutation : an EORTC Randomized Phase II Study (EBIN)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Binimetinib (Primary) ; Encorafenib (Primary) ; Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Oct 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 01 Aug 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Jul 2018 to 1 Aug 2018.
- 06 Jul 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Feb 2018 to 1 Jul 2018.