A Prospective, Vehicle Controlled, Double Blind, Multicenter, Randomized, Phase II Study of B244 Delivered as a Topical Spray to Determine Safety and Efficacy in Subjects With Mild to Moderate Atopic Dermatitis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs B 244 (Primary)
- Indications Atopic dermatitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AOBiome
- 23 Jan 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 11 Dec 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2018 to 1 Jul 2018.
- 11 Dec 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2018 to 1 Jul 2018.