A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Parallel Arm Dose Titration Study to Assess the Effects of SAR407899 in Patients With Microvascular Angina (MVA) and/or Persistent Stable Angina Despite Angiographically Successful Elective Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs SAR 407899 (Primary) ; Adenosine; Regadenoson
- Indications Angina pectoris; Coronary artery disease; Syndrome X
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 17 Aug 2018 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued due to slow recruitment. Not linked to any safety concern.
- 03 Oct 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 03 Aug 2017 New trial record