Phase II/III study of alpha-1 antitrypsin intravenous for treatment of actue graft-versus-host disease: Combined study for USA and Europe
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 12 Feb 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Alpha 1-antitrypsin (Primary)
- Indications Graft-versus-host disease
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Kamada
- 12 Feb 2019 According to a Kamada media release, enrollment is progressing well at five active sites and the company anticipates the completion of enrolment followed by the availability of interim data from this study by the end of 2019.
- 12 Feb 2019 Status changed from planning to recruiting, according to a Kamada media release.
- 04 Jan 2018 According to a Kamada media release, the study will be initiated in the first quarter of 2018. The Principal Investigator of the study is John Levine. Top-line results from this study are expected to be available in the second half of 2019.