Phase II/III study of alpha-1 antitrypsin intravenous for treatment of actue graft-versus-host disease: Combined study for USA and Europe
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 04 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Alpha 1-antitrypsin (Primary)
- Indications Graft-versus-host disease
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- 04 Jan 2018 According to a Kamada media release, the study will be initiated in the first quarter of 2018. The Principal Investigator of the study is John Levine. Top-line results from this study are expected to be available in the second half of 2019.
- 04 Aug 2017 New trial record
- 01 Aug 2017 According to a Kamada media release, the company intentds to initiate of this study in 2018.