A Phase 3, Prospective, Double-Blinded, Randomized Controlled Trial of the Micronized dHACM Injection As Compared To Saline Placebo Injection In The Treatment Of Plantar Fasciitis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs DHACM (Primary)
- Indications Plantar fasciitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors MiMedx
- 02 Aug 2018 According to a MiMedx media release, the study is expected to complete in 2019.
- 26 Mar 2018 According to a MiMedx media release, company plans to file Biologics License Application (BLA) in the second half of 2020.
- 16 Jan 2018 According to a MiMedx media release, following the conclusion of this trial, MiMedx intends to file a Biologic License Application (BLA) with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for AmnioFix Injectable to treat moderate to severe plantar fasciitis pain that has failed conservative treatment for at least 30 days in 2020.