A Phase 2 of ELX-02 for Cystic Fibrosis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs ELX 02 (Primary)
- Indications Cystic fibrosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Eloxx Pharmaceuticals
- 08 Nov 2018 According to an Eloxx Pharmaceuticals media release, the company expects to enroll more than 24 patients and report top-line data from this study in 2019.
- 07 Aug 2018 According to an Eloxx Pharmaceuticals media release, CTA has been approved by the Federal Agency for Medicines and Health Products (the FAMHP) in Belgium. The European Cystic Fibrosis Society Clinical Trial Network (ECFS-CTN) has reviewed and approved the protocol in cystic fibrosis patients with a G542X mutation and has given it 'high priority' status. The trial is expected to initiate in the fourth quarter of 2018.
- 08 Jun 2018 According to an Eloxx Pharmaceuticals media release, the company is planning to initiate this trial later in 2018,pending regulatory clearance, and are pleased the European Cystic Fibrosis Society-Clinical Trial Network has reviewed and approved our protocol with a high priority rating.