Phase Ib Trial of L-NMMA in Combination With Pembrolizumab in Patients With Melanoma, Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer, Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma, Classical Hodgkin Lymphoma, Urothelial Carcinoma, or Microsatellite Instability-High/Mismatch Repair Deficient Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary) ; Tilarginine (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Hodgkin's disease; Malignant melanoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Squamous cell cancer; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 12 Mar 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 15 Jan 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 1 Feb 2018.