CLArithromycin Versus AZIthromycin in the Treatment of Mycobacterium Avium Complex (MAC) Lung Infections
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Sep 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Azithromycin (Primary) ; Clarithromycin; Ethambutol; Rifampicin
- Indications Mycobacterium avium complex infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CLAZI
- 17 Sep 2018 Planned End Date changed from 20 Sep 2022 to 1 Feb 2023.
- 17 Sep 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 20 Sep 2022 to 1 Feb 2023.
- 17 Sep 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.