An International, Multicenter, Open-label, Randomized, Phase 3 Study of BLU-285 vs Regorafenib in Patients with Locally Advanced Unresectable or Metastatic Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor (GIST)
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Jan 2020
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Avapritinib (Primary) ; Regorafenib
- Indications Gastrointestinal stromal tumours
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms VOYAGER
- Sponsors Blueprint Medicines
- 10 Dec 2019 According to an Cornerstone Pharmaceuticals media release, chinese patient enrollment goal has been completed in this study.
- 10 Dec 2019 According to a CStone Pharmaceuticals media release, the company plans to submit an NDA for the treatment of third-line GIST to the China National Medical Products Administration (NMPA) in the second half of 2020.
- 05 Nov 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to a Blueprint Medicines media release.