An International, Multicenter, Open-label, Randomized, Phase 3 Study of BLU-285 vs Regorafenib in Patients with Locally Advanced Unresectable or Metastatic Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor (GIST)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Avapritinib (Primary) ; Regorafenib
- Indications Gastrointestinal stromal tumours
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms VOYAGER
- Sponsors Blueprint Medicines
- 15 Nov 2018 According to a media release, Blueprint Medicines anticipates completing enrollment of the VOYAGER trial in the second half of 2019. The trial permits enrollment of patients with both KIT- and PDGFRA-driven GIST, including patients with the PDGFRa D842V mutation.
- 24 Sep 2018 According to a Blueprint Medicines media release, data will be presented at 2018 European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) Congress
- 21 Jun 2018 According to a Blueprint Medicines media release, the company has dosed the first patient in the trial.