A Randomized, Phase 2 Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Eribulin Mesylate in Combination With Atezolizumab Compared to Atezolizumab Alone in Subjects With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Transitional Cell Urothelial Cancer Where Platinum-Based Treatment is Not an Option
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary) ; Eribulin (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer; Ureteral-neoplasms; Urethral cancer; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 13 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 31 Dec 2019 to 31 Jan 2020.
- 13 Feb 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 Dec 2019 to 31 Jan 2020.
- 13 Feb 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.