A Randomized, Double-masked, Placebo-controlled Exploratory Study to Evaluate Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacodynamics and Pharmacokinetics of Orally Administered BI 1467335 for 12 Weeks With a 12 Week Follow up Period in Patients With Nonproliferative Diabetic Retinopathy Without Center-involved Diabetic Macular Edema (ROBIN Study)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs BI 1467335 (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic retinopathy
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms ROBIN Study
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 22 Oct 2018 Planned End Date changed from 23 May 2019 to 21 Jan 2020.
- 22 Oct 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 28 Feb 2019 to 29 Oct 2019.
- 03 Apr 2018 Planned End Date changed from 21 Nov 2018 to 23 May 2019.