Phase Ib Study to Test the Safety and Potential Synergy of Pembrolizumab (Anti-PD-1) and AMG386 (Angiopoietin-2 (Ang-2) in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumor
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 31 May 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary) ; Trebananib (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer; Malignant melanoma; Ovarian cancer; Renal cell carcinoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 31 May 2019 Results (n=15) assessing the tolerability of pembrolizumab and trebananib in patients with colorectal cancer, published in conjunction with 55th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (2019).
- 31 Aug 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 07 Aug 2017 New trial record