A Phase 1 Study Evaluating the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Anti-tumor Activity of ABBV-321 in Subjects With Advanced Solid Tumors Associated With Overexpression of the Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor (EGFR) or Its Ligands
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs ABBV-321 (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer; Cervical cancer; Colorectal cancer; Glioblastoma; Head and neck cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer; Oesophageal cancer; Sarcoma; Solid tumours; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 14 Dec 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2023 to 22 Jul 2023.
- 14 Dec 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2019 to 1 Sep 2019.
- 31 Jul 2018 Planned End Date changed from 2 Oct 2022 to 1 Jun 2023.