A Double-blind (Sponsor Unblind), Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Single and Repeat Escalating Dose Study to Investigate the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of CCI15106 Inhalation Powder in Healthy Participants and Participants With Moderate Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) Including Evaluation of Environmental and Healthy By-stander Exposure Levels During Dosing
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs CCI 15106 (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 21 Jun 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 29 May 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 30 Mar 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 22 Mar 2018 to 5 Jun 2018.