A Double-blind (Sponsor Unblind), Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Single and Repeat Escalating Dose Study to Investigate the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of CCI15106 Inhalation Powder in Healthy Participants and Participants With Moderate Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) Including Evaluation of Environmental and Healthy By-stander Exposure Levels During Dosing
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs CCI 15106 (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 30 Mar 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 22 Mar 2018 to 5 Jun 2018.
- 22 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 15 May 2018 to 5 Jun 2018.
- 22 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 28 Apr 2018 to 15 May 2018.