Phase 0 Exploratory Study of [18F]MNI-1020 (Also Known as [18F]JNJ-64326067) as an Imaging Marker for Tau Protein in the Brain of Subjects With Alzheimer's Disease Compared to Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase 0
Latest Information Update: 19 Sep 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Fluorine-18-MNI-1020 (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Diagnostic use; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 19 Sep 2018 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 10 Sep 2018 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated