Phase 0 Exploratory Study of [18F]MNI-1020 (Also Known as [18F]JNJ-64326067) as an Imaging Marker for Tau Protein in the Brain of Subjects With Alzheimer's Disease Compared to Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase 0
Latest Information Update: 11 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Fluorine-18-MNI-1020 (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Diagnostic use; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 11 Apr 2018 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 04 Apr 2018 Planned End Date changed from 21 Dec 2017 to 30 Apr 2018.
- 04 Apr 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 21 Dec 2017 to 30 Apr 2018.