A Phase 2, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Double-Dummy, Active-Controlled, Dose-Finding Study to Compare the Safety and Efficacy of Oral SCY-078 vs. Oral Fluconazole in Subjects With Acute Vulvovaginal Candidiasis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ibrexafungerp (Primary) ; Fluconazole
- Indications Vulvovaginal candidiasis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DOVE
- Sponsors SCYNEXIS
- 10 Jul 2018 Results presented in the SCYNEXIS media release.
- 04 May 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 01 May 2018 According to a SCYNEXIS media release, top-line data are expected by July 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History