A Phase 2, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Double-Dummy, Active-Controlled, Dose-Finding Study to Compare the Safety and Efficacy of Oral Ibrexafungerp (SCY-078) vs. Oral Fluconazole in Subjects With Acute Vulvovaginal Candidiasis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Ibrexafungerp (Primary) ; Fluconazole
- Indications Vulvovaginal candidiasis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DOVE
- Sponsors SCYNEXIS
- 12 Nov 2019 According to a SCYNEXIS media release, results of post hoc analysis from the study were presented at 3rd International Society of Infectious Diseases in Obstetrics and Gynecology (ISIDOG).
- 31 Oct 2019 Results presented in a SCYNEXIS Media Release.
- 31 Oct 2019 According to a SCYNEXIS media release, data from a post-hoc analysis of this study will be presented at the 3rd International Society of Infectious Diseases in Obstetrics and Gynecology (ISIDOG) Congress occurring October 31- November 2, 2019 in Porto, Portugal.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History