Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Design, Phase 2 Study to Assess Clinical Activity and Safety of Enobosarm (GTx-024) in Postmenopausal Women With Stress Urinary Incontinence
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Enobosarm (Primary)
- Indications Stress incontinence
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ASTRID
- Sponsors GTx
- 24 Sep 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 21 Sep 2018 Results presented in the GTx media release.
- 09 Apr 2018 According to a GTx media release, enrollment was completed in approximately eight months, several months ahead of schedule in this trial.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History