A Phase 2b, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Dose Optimization Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of NBI-98854 for the Treatment of Pediatric Subjects With Tourette Syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Valbenazine (Primary)
- Indications Gilles de la Tourette's syndrome
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms T-Force GOLD
- Sponsors Neurocrine Biosciences
- 25 Oct 2017 According to a Neurocrine Biosciences media release, top-line data from this study is expected in late 2018.
- 25 Oct 2017 Status changed from planning to recruiting, according to a Neurocrine Biosciences media release.
- 09 Aug 2017 New trial record