A Phase 2b, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Dose Optimization Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of NBI-98854 for the Treatment of Pediatric Subjects With Tourette Syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Valbenazine (Primary)
- Indications Gilles de la Tourette's syndrome
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms T-Force GOLD
- Sponsors Neurocrine Biosciences
- 12 Dec 2018 Results presented in the Neurocrine Biosciences media release.
- 12 Dec 2018 Primary endpoint (Severity of tic symptoms assessed by Yale Global Tic Severity Scale (YGTSS)) has not been met, according to a Neurocrine Biosciences media release.
- 05 Nov 2018 According to a Neurocrine Biosciences media release, top-line data from the study are expected in December 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History