A Phase 1/2 Study Exploring the Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of INCAGN01949 in Combination With Immune Therapies in Subjects With Advanced or Metastatic Malignancies
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 06 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs INCAGN 1949 (Primary) ; Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Renal cell carcinoma; Solid tumours; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Incyte Biosciences International
- 29 Oct 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2021 to 1 Mar 2019.
- 29 Oct 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2021 to 1 Mar 2019.
- 29 Oct 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.