A Phase 2, Open-Label, Multiple-Dose Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of NBI-74788 in Adult Subjects With Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Aug 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs NBI 74788 (Primary)
- Indications Congenital adrenal hyperplasia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept
- Sponsors Neurocrine Biosciences
- 31 Jul 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2019 to 1 Dec 2019.
- 31 Jul 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2019 to 1 Dec 2019.
- 12 Mar 2019 According to a Neurocrine Biosciences media release, based on interim results of this study, the company plans to meet with the FDA to discuss the registration program for NBI-74788 in adult and pediatric patients with CAH, a genetic disorder affecting the adrenal glands.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History