A Randomized, Double-blind, Double-dummy, Active-controlled, Multi-center, Parallel Group Study to Show the Superiority in Lung Function of 12 Weeks Once Daily Treatment With Orally Inhaled Tiotropium+Olodaterol Fixed Dose Combination Delivered by the Respimat Inhaler vs. 12 Weeks Twice Daily Treatment With Fluticasone Propionate+Salmeterol Fixed Dose Combination Delivered by the Diskus in Patients With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) [ENERGITO 2]
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 18 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Olodaterol/tiotropium bromide (Primary) ; Salmeterol/fluticasone propionate
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 08 Feb 2019 Planned End Date changed from 30 Aug 2019 to 15 May 2019.
- 08 Feb 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 20 Jul 2019 to 6 Apr 2019.
- 08 Feb 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.