A Randomized, Double-blind, Double-dummy, Active-controlled, Multi-center, Parallel Group Study to Show the Superiority in Lung Function of 12 Weeks Once Daily Treatment With Orally Inhaled Tiotropium+Olodaterol Fixed Dose Combination Delivered by the Respimat® Inhaler vs. 12 Weeks Twice Daily Treatment With Fluticasone Propionate+Salmeterol Fixed Dose Combination Delivered by the Diskus® in Patients With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) [ENERGITO® 2]
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 03 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Olodaterol/tiotropium bromide (Primary) ; Salmeterol/fluticasone propionate
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 30 Mar 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 288 to 308.
- 17 Aug 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 09 Aug 2017 New trial record