A Randomized, Double-blind, Double-dummy, Active-controlled, Multi-center, Parallel Group Study to Show the Superiority in Lung Function of 12 Weeks Once Daily Treatment With Orally Inhaled Tiotropium+Olodaterol Fixed Dose Combination Delivered by the Respimat® Inhaler vs. 12 Weeks Twice Daily Treatment With Fluticasone Propionate+Salmeterol Fixed Dose Combination Delivered by the Diskus® in Patients With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) [ENERGITO® 2]
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 31 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Olodaterol/tiotropium bromide (Primary) ; Salmeterol/fluticasone propionate
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 23 Jul 2018 Planned End Date changed from 14 Aug 2018 to 21 Aug 2018.
- 16 Jul 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2018 to 14 Aug 2018.
- 16 Jul 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 11 Jul 2018 to 31 Jul 2018.