Open-Label Extension Study To Assess The Safety Of A Fixed Dose Of Subcutaneous Methylnaltrexone In Subjects With Advanced Illness And Opioid-Induced Constipation
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 09 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Methylnaltrexone bromide (Primary)
- Indications Constipation
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer; Salix Pharmaceuticals; Valeant Pharmaceuticals International; Wyeth
- 07 Feb 2018 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 09 Aug 2017 This trial has been discontinued in Belgium.
- 09 Aug 2017 New trial record