A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, 3-arm, Parallel-group 52-week Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Sotagliflozin in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus and Moderate Renal Impairment Who Have Inadequate Glycemic Control
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Sotagliflozin (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SOTA-CKD3
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 21 Mar 2018 This trial has been completed in Germany.
- 04 Sep 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 10 Aug 2017 New trial record