A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, 3-arm, Parallel-group 52-week Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Sotagliflozin in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus and Moderate Renal Impairment Who Have Inadequate Glycemic Control
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Sotagliflozin (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SOTA-CKD3
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 19 Jul 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2019 to 18 Oct 2019.
- 19 Jul 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2019 to 18 Oct 2019.
- 21 Mar 2018 This trial has been completed in Germany.