A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, 3-arm, Parallel-group 52-week Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Sotagliflozin in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus and Moderate Renal Impairment Who Have Inadequate Glycemic Control
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Sotagliflozin (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SOTA-CKD3
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 09 Nov 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 10 Oct 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2019 to 14 Oct 2019.
- 10 Oct 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2019 to 14 Oct 2019.