A Phase 2 Open-Label Study to Assess the Pharmacodynamics, Pharmacokinetics, Safety and Tolerability of AKCEA-ANGPTL3-LRX (ISIS 703802) Administered Subcutaneously to Patients With Familial Chylomicronemia Syndrome (FCS)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Apr 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Vupanorsen (Primary)
- Indications Hyperlipoproteinaemia type I
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Akcea Therapeutics; Ionis Pharmaceuticals
- 24 Apr 2019 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 30 Jul 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.